New
Find
Notify
Tools

Complete buckskins finally
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
I need to dirty them up, but finally after all these years...

Posts: 22 | Location: Boncarbo,CO | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!! Make them yourself?
I had a vest and gloves from deer hide, wore them out after a few years. Still got authentic moose mukluks hand made for me.
Very cool sir.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Excellent!...I can wish...They'd have to about 3 sizes bigger,tho...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Really nice! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 101 | Location: Davidsville , PA | Registered: 10 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I seem to stay dirty with something 'bout all the time. I like clean! But you know what they say: CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE....or something to that effect. Roll Eyes

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hanshi,we used to say pretty much the same about my younger brother... Wink

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Walking Bear 1954
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep that can contest the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 33 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
We need a shot of you gazing off in the distance with your head angled a little to the left...., then we'll photoshop you standing on the crest of a hill with a sunset behind you and use you on the cover of a reprint of How The West Was Won!

Big Grin

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post