New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russ Hamm lock weight query
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
This may sound weird, but can anyone tell me what a 4 3/8" long Russ Hamm lock complete with frizzen would weigh in grams to 2 decimal points?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
142.6 grams. Sorry scale only goes to one decimal place. Digital lab scale. Hope this helps.

God Bless
Whisler

Posts: 123 | Location: Northern Kaintuckee | Registered: 21 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I gotta ask as to why you want the wieght of the lock. Is the rifle to be used in competition?

I never have been much for drinking the kool-aid.It's not in my nature.

Posts: 336 | Location: Central Pennsyltucky | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know where to get a Russ Hamm lock Tx s

Been into muzzeloading for almost 40+ years fairly new to scratch building. But prescribes just seem to take all the frustrations out.So to me it's not as much fun. Would like to meet some. people on here to learn more. Maybe in time. Recently retired so have time to learn. Special thanks to Hoot AL for his advice..Good site

Posts: 11 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 19 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Never got notice these replies came in but here are some pics os why I got curious about the weight back then...
This Russ Hamm has been somewhat embellished with 14k Gold...I have posted more pics on some other forums - just search for 14k Russ Hamm
http://i220.photobucket.com/al...3308_zpsdb4158b0.jpg

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post