MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  FAQs    Frequently Asked Questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frequently Asked Questions
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Linda Scurlock
posted
Hello, the 'Fire!

I have intended to build this forum for a long time. I finally realized that I would never have time to build it with a comprehensive set of answers all at once, so I decided to build it gradually, as questions occur. If I weren't so stubborn, I would have accepted this sooner, so my apologies on that.

This is a read-only forum, so if you have a question about something not covered here or my answer isn't clear, post it in the Webmaster forum. I will address it there.

Thanks for your patience as this forum develops, and, as always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.

Linda

Managing Editor
Scurlock Publishing

Posts: 698 | Location: Texarkana, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post