New
Find
Notify
Tools

another great season
 Login/Join

Free Trapper
posted
The wife got a either sex tag but only two days to fill it because the chuckle monkeys who do her work schedule blew it completely.
All the same I called in several bulls until the right one landed in her lap.
I got my cow and we both filled out doe tags.

WHERE WE HUNT

LION KILLS

BASE CAMP

CAMP MEAT

OLD SHEDS

AND THE HUNT

slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Posts: 197 | Location: the backwoods of Gunnison CO | Registered: 04 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
VERY Nice!!! As usual great pictures! That is some beautiful country!

Tony

Posts: 349 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 14 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Wow terrific pictures. Nice to have to have all the wonderful meat for the winter.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Great pictures all the way through. I love pictures of piles of quartered meat! Congrats on a great hunt (and nice lookin weather too).

Posts: 207 | Location: The Folle Avoine | Registered: 19 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
The freezer must be full!

BTW: My knees still hurt from humping that bull

Rio

Posts: 140 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Talltree
posted Hide Post
"Greenmtnboy" Nathan
Great job this year. The pics realy have come to life. You say that the bull came into your better halfs lap,tell us about it. Someday, this old timer will stretch his legs in Colorado! Until then.

Talltree

Keep your tail high and dry!

Posts: 173 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rio:
The freezer must be full!

BTW: My knees still hurt from humping that bull

Rio

Brother my whole body still hurts, man I can't tell you how much your help was a god send!!

slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Posts: 197 | Location: the backwoods of Gunnison CO | Registered: 04 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Great pics go with great luck and great skill. Got another month to weight, here.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
Nice huntin' and nice country to do it in.
Not much better than that.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of wattlebuster
posted Hide Post
Congrats to yall Nathan. Keep the pics coming

Nothing beats the feel of a handmade southern iron mounted flintlock on a crisp frosty morning

Posts: 354 | Location: Heart of DIXIE | Registered: 18 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of TurtleDave
posted Hide Post
great pics GMB! always like your posts

Member #277 Mo. State Rep. for the Traditional Muzzleloading Association
"The reason a dog has so many friends,He wags his tail instead of his tongue"

Posts: 381 | Location: Butler, Missouri | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post