Notify
Tools

Teaser
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Regards, Danaidh

God bless America and Alba Gu Brath!

Posts: 569 | Location: God's farm in Alabama | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Don't you just love photos like that?

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Young-uns

Posts: 569 | Location: God's farm in Alabama | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Roamer

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Wile E. Coyote

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Turkey landing flying down from roost.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Harmony

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Oh come on! You're not playing fair. Big Grin

All that I have seen, so far, is one skinny doe.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Are you too good for doe meat? Big Grin

I do not show any trophies because we do not have any Wink.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Other critters.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
I've taken plenty of does. I can't tell a taste difference between a buck or a doe.

However, deer season has not yet opened here. Except for bow and arrow, and I don't bow hunt anymore.
Next week, the 25th is the opener for muzzleloader up in the mountains of the Cherokee National Forest. It will be open for 6 days.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Aye. The only thing a buck's rack is good for is picking your teeth after eating.

Our MZ season opens Nov. 1 in my area. I think that I am ready. I may go for a trial run/scouting visit to a stand (hunt pigs) this weekend to check that my pack and goodies are in order.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Young’un close up