New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bone hunting
 Login/Join

Free Trapper
posted
I figured sense antler picking is hunting I would put this here. After a very pain full winter of no work and months of physical therapy(still need surgery) I was able to get out and hobble around with my kid and pick antlers.
So far 76 drops several pairs, one in the 200 class range(the one I'm holding) and a couple lion kills, one a 5x6 bull.
Kid is really kicking butt. moving slow and glassing.

slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Posts: 197 | Location: the backwoods of Gunnison CO | Registered: 04 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Impressive.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Wow! Good job!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
what happened to lay you up?

Posts: 33 | Location: mo. ozarks | Registered: 02 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Great pile of finds, a lot of working material there.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very nice

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed.

Posts: 90 | Location: WV | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post