MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Hunting    Someone is looking for You
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Someone is looking for You
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
And he is getting impatient. Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Hobbles
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, this is more my luck,,

........ "Fear nothin but God"
"You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~ John Quincy Adams

Posts: 260 | Location: Scottsville Kentucky | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Lol,me too,prolly...... Big Grin

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
That's funny!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
That's choice , guess deer like samiches too!!

Fin

A nod's as good as a blink to a blind horse

Posts: 143 | Location: Indiana Territory | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Back when I first started deer hunting I was working the 3rd shift. Did a lot more snoozing than hunting. Often wondered what may have walked past.

Posts: 82 | Location: north georgia | Registered: 12 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
brian98,,snoozing huh? wondered what walked by?
See first photo Eeker

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Never happened to me, I'm sure. But I do often wake up and find strange hoof marks around my canvas chair. So I just go back to sleep knowing nothing of any importance has been going on.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtnmike:
brian98,,snoozing huh? wondered what walked by?
See first photo Eeker
I guess I'd have to let that one walk. Being the sportsman I am and all. Yeah Right! Big Grin

Posts: 82 | Location: north georgia | Registered: 12 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post