New
Find
Notify
Tools

Took the Caywood out
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Took the Caywood out for a little wet weather hunting.

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Nice work!!

Posts: 54 | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great day!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
It looks like mine. Even has the lock on the same side as mine. Except, that I had bought mine in the white and I gave the stock a cherry finish.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
That's a very good mixed bag; and I like your gun, too.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Looking good,guy!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of wattlebuster
posted Hide Post
Good shootin Boyd.

Nothing beats the feel of a handmade southern iron mounted flintlock on a crisp frosty morning

Posts: 354 | Location: Heart of DIXIE | Registered: 18 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted Hide Post
Good shooting. I love my Caywood Nothwest Trade Gun. Mine is .58 caliber with a rifled barrel. It a good shooter.

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice! And a really good photo, too.

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Good shooting and a fine looking gun!!!

Posts: 64 | Location: piney woods of east texas | Registered: 23 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post