New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atten; Fiddlesticks
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
Hey fellow,,It's 18 degrees here in the mountain of N.C. And we must have some-kind-of-front coming through cause I have limb-bacon everywhere this morning, I would tell you how many I have counted this morning,but some-one would say I was stretching the truth,season is in till the 28th so iffin you and your bride would like to stuff your bellys with limb-bacon grab your shootin iron and git here! Ya Hear?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hullo 'Mike! Thanks for the invite but Mrs. Sticks won't eat 'em (didn't know that before I married her. Sniff . . . been sufferin' with that rejection fer 40 y'ar). Grab your squirrelin' iron and get after 'em!

But watch out for the hawks, they get serious at such times . . .

Fiddlesticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Eeker Eeker Eeker A full-time woman that don't et limb-bacon?? Land-a -goshen Eeker What is this cruel ol world comming to??? Mad

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Ya,hard to believe,ain't it?

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 1927 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear your Mrs. is against eaten them limb chickens Sticks! Mine will eat em but she makes me do all of the wild game cookin. Trouble around here recently, the population of those lil pesky red squirrels has skyrocketed. They have pushed out all of the greys and the fox. Not enough meat on one of em to pick your teeth with. I may just go on a bender and blast every red in sight just for the sake a killin. Not really in my make-up though. Never had much of a stomach for that. Coarse if them red's were gone, those fine plump'n's would return.

Posts: 197 | Registered: 15 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Wal, she eats deer like a coyote-ess expectin' young'uns. Puts her on a higher stump than most wimmen. But doggies!---it'd be more fun if she went that hard after limb bacon.

Sigh . . . Oh, the trials of life . . .

Sorrowful'Sticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post