New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks White Finger!
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
I just recieved peep sight plans in the mail. As usual the gentlemen on this forum are top rate and White Finger is surely a right fine example. Thanks to you White Finger, for spending your personal time and postage fees for my benefit. It is much appreciated.
There just might be hope for these poor hunting eyes yet!

Chasing Crow

Posts: 219 | Location: n.e. ohio | Registered: 29 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Chasing Crow: Thanks for the thoughtful words.

You might notice that there are pictures of the peep sights on my two hunting rifles, the Lyman Great Plains having its peep mounted back on the tang and the Pedersoli with it's peep mounted on the breech block.

You are very welcome and many of us on Campfire Topics just try to be helpful when we can.

Load fast and aim slow

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Yes, I did notice, and one rifle I am looking to use your sight on is my Pedersoli Frontier 32. I haven't looked yet, but I assume from the picture that you had to drill and tap the breech?

Chasing Crow

Posts: 219 | Location: n.e. ohio | Registered: 29 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post