MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Tall Tales    Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of bangfxr
posted
Wishing everyone the best this season. I ask that everyone say a prayer to the folks in Gatlinburg and one for the troops who's away from loved ones deployed in far off lands.

Families sleep peaceably in their beds at night as there are rough men about who will do violence in their behalf.

Posts: 48 | Location: Indianapolis. | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Amen.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
And a big AMEN from me. Best wishes to all my forum friends and families.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all! I wish all the best for next year!!

Posts: 101 | Location: Davidsville , PA | Registered: 10 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of TurkeyCreek
posted Hide Post
And a Merry Christmas to all from me as well. Yes on the prayers for the folks in the Gatlinburg area and ALWAYS prayers for our troops, especially those deployed. They don't make policy folks, they just carry it out. God Bless each and every one of them! They need all the support we can give them.
Merry Christmas,
TurkeyCreek

"They do not live their lives 'by your leave'! They hack it out of the wilderness with their own two hands, bearing their children along the way!" - Cora Monroe - "Last Of The Mohicans"

Posts: 186 | Location: Turkey Creek on Cimarron Drainage | Registered: 10 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone!

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Walna, fellas, my demise has been sorely exaggerated! Like a bad penny, I still show up time to time.

It has been a very busy year at Bullocks Outpost on the Bitterroot. Wolfwoman rode over 500 miles on her horse this year. While I only managed about 125 miles, due mostly to throwing my back out twice, once from bucking 12 tons of hay by myself, the other by lifting a very small empty cooler. But, the riding was quality as I rode parts of the Lewis & Clark Trail and examined several documented campsites.

Writing has been sort of on the back burner, but will continue the story I started here. Thanks for the over 15000 reads!!

Hope this finds you all in good health and happy!

Keep an eye to the ridgeline......'n' tha cookies 'n' milk out fer Santa!

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas my brothers n sisters. Here's hoping your with loved ones.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas,and a Happy New Year folks!!!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post