New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost!!
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
Looks like my flintlock experience has been postponed,the Postal Service has lost my barrel.
This really burns my cookies.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Now they are not even working today! Don't they work on days that end in Y? geeezzzz

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
It seems that EVERY day is a **** Holiday of some sort for the Postal Service. If it's not a Holiday it's Lunch break.

Posts: 16 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: 03 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
This Really makes me ill,I hope they happy Mad

Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
One of their drivers used it to pry the truck out of a snow bank, maybe? Patience, grasshopper!
(Tough luck!)

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Big Grin Good one Dick,it hasn't snowed that deep here yet

Booshway
Picture of Cado
posted Hide Post
Hope they find it soon..don't blame ya for being upset.

Posts: 617 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Thanks Cado,I hope for the best

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
They're the "Gravy Train" crowd, too, you know. I'm sure they have a couple hundred excuses about how it happened and how it's all your fault.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Hanshi,, If I wasn't almost 60yrs old, I'de cry. as bad as I wanted a flintlock and they do this

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtnmike:
Hanshi,, If I wasn't almost 60yrs old, I'de cry. as bad as I wanted a flintlock and they do this

If there was ever anything worth crying about, you got it. I'm 66 and can still wring out a tear or two and even get the "vapors" when it's called for. Big Grin

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post