New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commander n chief
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
Not talking politics but actions! IMHO if we had had a commander in chief like we have today we would still be under British control. What a fricken twit!!!

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Or speaking German. By the way, why are you demeaning to twits?

Posts: 138 | Location: Cedar Valley, Travis Co., TX | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Rocklock ,ROTFLMAO ;-) so true, my bad

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Twits do have their uses.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
TWIT, Totally Without Intelligent Thought, I would say that it fits!

Posts: 79 | Location: Yellville,Ar | Registered: 08 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, I thank you! Bad couple of days n needed a good belly laugh to cheer up. As always you guys deliver spot on. Luven the anagram for "twit' , hahaha so gonna rner That one. ROTFL

Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I can't take credit for the anagram. We hired a contractor a couple of years ago to install new windows and siding on our house, I was continually having to watch them and have them redo some of their work. My wife was really frustrated and started calling them twits, although not to their face. The more she thought about the name twit, she came up with the anagram and it fit them very well too.

Posts: 79 | Location: Yellville,Ar | Registered: 08 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Tell her thank you from me, love it ROTFLMAO

Hivernant
posted Hide Post
OFS. A little Navy lingo = Out xxxxxxx Standing.

Posts: 138 | Location: Cedar Valley, Travis Co., TX | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Leonard
posted Hide Post
Then there are the current crop of twits running for President - who , by their own remarks, show that they are clueless about the use of military power. IMHO (as a former 12 years of service USAF/SAC officer), that is far more scary that the current CNC.

Posts: 46 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 28 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Leonard, that's a joke......RIGHT????

Greenhorn
Picture of Leonard
posted Hide Post
No.

Posts: 46 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 28 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
When you hit rock-bottom,you start digging....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Speaking of CNC Trump vs Clinton

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Tweedle Dumb v. Tweedle Dumber... There's a choice for you. Mad

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post