New
Find
Notify
Tools

new reality show hehehe
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
had an idea for a new reality show, take all the politicians n put shock collars on them, hook em up to a remote computer that can tell if they are lieing cheating or stealing, n when they do they get a jolt, then see if one can go 24 hours before crying UNCLE. I swear I think they even dream BS hehehe. ain't figured out a prize for winning yet though LOL just some thoughts YMHS Birdman

Posts: 964 | Location: south eastern Pa | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Birdman - I think that would be the quietest show on TV! In fact if you took all of the BS out of TV, it would be like turning on the mute button

"The pen maybe mightier than the sword, but at least the sword has a definite point"

Posts: 92 | Location: PA | Registered: 27 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Bird,
¡Absolutely a stupendous idea! Especially if you let me push the button when Obama lies. ¡Ah, What fun, indeed!
Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I really don't think you'd have to worry about a 'prize' Birdman, cause there wouldn't be a winner!

Good thought though. Reminded me of the episode of The Simpsons where the whole family was fitted with shock collars as a test of trust. Each on had the controller for one of the others. Started out with one little shock, then another and ended up that they all were shocking each other all the time.

Your show would be self imposed shocks which would probably end up the same way as the Simpson's show.

L8R...Ken

Posts: 403 | Location: In the Hardwoods of Eastern Iowa | Registered: 15 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Deadeye
posted Hide Post
Volat, you'd wear that push button finger down to a nub!

That show would be letting them off easy if you ask me.........at least you'd never run out of contestents.
I think the loosers should get a one way ticket to where ever the people choose with no luggage allowed and all bank accounts closed!

Posts: 1452 | Location: Good Ole USA of course! | Registered: 15 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
a buddy said they ought to get a nickle to the good into their account for every truth n deduct a nickle for every negative, start them out with $1000 n see who has any left after a week

Posts: 964 | Location: south eastern Pa | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of draken
posted Hide Post
I normally don't watch reality TV shows, but I's surely watch that one! Smiler

Dick

Gun control means being able to call your shots

Posts: 39 | Location: Middleport, NY | Registered: 06 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post