New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey all on the road again
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
What's up guys I'm on the road again. Just a pack, dog and I'm with a buddy. Were in north new Mexico headed into Colorado in a few days or so depending on rides and weather and other circumstances. Be in Trinidad Colorado to
Meet an old tramp and me and my buddy are looking for some good areas to go back in for a awhile and if there are any good events/ ronnyvoos out west, Montana/Wyoming any western states, no time constraints what so ever wouldn't even mind meetin up with some of you other modern day pioneers. Thanks guy and watch your topknot something I have to do at all times out here on the road. Take care and thanks for any info

Wild as the wind

Posts: 404 | Location: Hittin the road | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Oh and by the way got me elkskin centerseam mocs in my pack and my dog carries a pack with his own necessaries. Later

Wild as the wind

Posts: 404 | Location: Hittin the road | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous and wishing you well.

I never have been much for drinking the kool-aid.It's not in my nature.

Posts: 336 | Location: Central Pennsyltucky | Registered: 12 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I'm from pa too brotha might be headin there again by fall to trap and hunt out of a bus in north pa

Wild as the wind