New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Fart ?
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Names have sure changed over tyme . Anyone know the where abouts of Aurie The Old Fart .

Rupe

Posts: 27 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 04 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
I think he is living at the same place. I can't see him leaving his beloved part of rural south PA. some years ago he started spending time with a woman, even named a gun in her honor. Between working, hunting and her he says he has no time to check in here. I miss his personality and wit.
El León

pistuo deo lalo
717-715-1630

Posts: 3571 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks Leon - Lotta water hast run down the creek since I wast at the Fire an th creek is ferevr changin an sumtymes nawt fer th betr . I remember the trip to Dixons some years ago and shootin your wheel-lock" (I think it was !) and Audie was there . Came close to buying a TVM cherry stocked flinter and nawh thinkin it wast best that I passed on it . Thanks for postin back . Miss the chattin and the Tales . Take care my friend .

Rupe/PA

Posts: 27 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 04 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post