New
Find
Notify
Tools

State of the State
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
Just so no-one thinks I was trying to highjack a thread(Handle's) Let me ask you guys: What DO you think about the way things are going in this Country? I have had to make a few choices that is really going to p### some people off,but I stand firm in what I believe is right & what is wrong.
What say ye?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I think your sig line says it all.I agree.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Just so there's no misunderstanding,I think our Government has been taken over by people that do not respect our constitution or the principles our Country was founded on,I will resist them,and their agenda to the end.....

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
This is probably the biggest reason I decided to learn to use a muzzle-stuffer,other than my long-standing love of historical studies,and my fascination with how our ancestors solved problems associated with establishing our society.I will say that I think that people that set off into an unknown wilderness with the technology level they had were working with a level of bravery that bordered on the foolhardy.They had balls the size of basketballs!!!

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
And I would have thought that by now we would have access to really good ten cent cigars.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
The slow brain washing by the gov and multi media has near broken this once great country. We are bankrupt( what would you consider 18 trillion in DEBT)and the government still sends billions to others, accepts hundreds of thousands of illegals, agrees to sign treaties in essence with those whose existence revolves around our total destruction. Guess it's not hard to figure out my opinion on the professional word bending super politically correct professionals in any and every government we have.

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post