MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Tall Tales    THE SEPT/OCT MUZZLELOADER JEST GOTS YHAR!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE SEPT/OCT MUZZLELOADER JEST GOTS YHAR!!
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Tin-Type
posted
To All,

The latest Muzzleloader just came by the post rider. Lovely cover and a nice piece on Bills father and his passing... Again my prayers are with you.

'Til yer nightmares become saddled horses'
"Tin-Type"

Posts: 615 | Location: North Seattle, Salish Sea Area | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Yes, a very fine tribute to Oran Scurlock. May he rest in peace.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
Just the cover gets me wantin' to get out again, not to mention the great articles.
My very first issue I got was the Jan.-Feb. issue. of 2011. The front cover painting along with readin' "A Pilgrim's Journey" is what inspired me to make my first trek.

I also agree that the tribute was fantastic. Look forward to hearing more about Mr. Scurlock's life.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Yes, another fine magazine, and a good tribute to Oran.
Mike's Hawken article is a good read, too, along with TC's pouch project and the Ben Franklin history.

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post