New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sept/Oct. issue
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
posted
Anybody got their new issue of muzzeloader yet? About when are they mailes out?

Posts: 86 | Location: North central Alabama, Limestone County, Athens | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
D, Most all of us should have the new issue by now. Keep checking your mail. Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
not yet should be getting it within the next 3 days got my backwoodsman yesterday and they ML and BW come together both are coming out of TEXAS

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
for whatever reason the post rider is very slow to deliver it to me.

"But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it." Bear Claw Chris Lapp

Posts: 516 | Location: Ft Parker/Ft Manuel Lisa | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for a few days already. Razzer
It's another good one. Mike, for some strange reason, talks about Hawkens this time! TC's article on imitating a specific pouch is a good one. Lots of good history. In addition to the fine writing by these two, I've really been enjoying Rex A. Norman's take on material culture in the fur trade.

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Wish I had mine.....color me green with envy.....
Andy

Follow me I am the Infantry

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of AK Mike
posted Hide Post
Just got mine today.Came in a nice protective plastic cover! Got to enjoy the cover art unscuffed and unripped! Can't wait for the longer more detailed write up on Oran.
I was going over the story on "Shooting The Classic Hawken" and noticed in some of the photos that the rifle is equiped with a MaSpark.

P.S. Hope the plastic covers stay!

Posts: 66 | Location: Big Lake, Alaska | Registered: 26 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Still waitng...love Hawken Rifles....they are my favorite....can hardly wait....
Andy

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
still havenot received my Sept./Oct. issue of muzzleloader mag., anybody else still waiting?

Posts: 86 | Location: North central Alabama, Limestone County, Athens | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIG-D:
still havenot received my Sept./Oct. issue of muzzleloader mag., anybody else still waiting?

Better let 'em know at the ML Mag office. They'll shoot you out another one.

Dick

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I am way pissed about this stuff - I have been a long time subscriber - yet they ship late - get lost or something - I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY SEPT/OCT issue and I LIVE IN TEXAS.

If this is the best the Scurlocks can do perhaps I should reconsider subscribing to them - I have had to have no less than 3 or 4 issues sent to me in the past year because someone in the chain dropped the ball

"But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it." Bear Claw Chris Lapp

Posts: 516 | Location: Ft Parker/Ft Manuel Lisa | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of AK Mike
posted Hide Post
They have no control after it leaves their hands. Maybe there is a bad stop along the way.

Posts: 66 | Location: Big Lake, Alaska | Registered: 26 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hey Hickam, You make it sound like your postman isn't finished reading your magazine yet. Actually, please check your subscription for being current and then send a note to Barbara in the office. (barbara@scurlockpublishing.com) You've been a subsciber long enough to know this is not the normal situation. Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
My issue came today. During this "magazine gap" that I suffered...the staff at MUZZLELOADER were very helpful with prompt replies to emails and in sending out my issue, thank you.
Also a big thank you, to the hard working staff and crew which puts out the best magazine of its kind.
Andy

Factor
posted Hide Post
Andy, It's good to hear your positive note and I hope you enjoyed seeing the magazine, at last. Now let's hope that Hickam's mail came through as well. Shoot sharp, Mike

Booshway
posted Hide Post
got mine a couple days ago

Factor
posted Hide Post
Hickam, I'm glad to hear that. Here's hopin' you were glad to get it. Shoot sharp, Mike

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Mike - It was a good read - I love the magazine - but really don't like getting it so late - might be on this end - perhaps someone thinks I won't miss it and they are too cheap to buy their own - I admire the magazine and writing and I will continue to subscribe

Factor
posted Hide Post
Hickam, Bravo!! Shoot sharp, Mike