MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Tall Tales    Nothin important, Just rambling
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nothin important, Just rambling
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Hobbles
posted
The Wife is from New Zealand and they don't let people have weapons down there. So she wanted a picture to send home to her family. She got out my gear and my pipe and had me take this picture of her to send home. She thinks she's COOL.

........ "Fear nothin but God"
"You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~ John Quincy Adams

Posts: 260 | Location: Scottsville Kentucky | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
I think that's great! never seen a shorter pilgrim ,she needs her own rifle Hobbles,I've got the one she needs,it has a 21" barrel Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Hobbles
posted Hide Post
Mornin mtnmike, your up early.

My weapon darn near weights as much as she does. Maybe I should get her a smaller one.

........ "Fear nothin but God"
"You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~ John Quincy Adams

Posts: 260 | Location: Scottsville Kentucky | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
A Kiwi in buckskins. I think that cool too.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah,that's definitely cool.....Freaking the Mundanes!!!!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post