New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monsanto
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
Was doing a bit of research on seed companies to maybe order catalog from. Got derailed n stumbled on some very interesting info. Near 200 seed suppliers are owned by Monsanto!!! Most are names you would recognise no problem. They ALL get the seed they sell from a couple brokers also owned by Monsanto!!! Google up Monsanto owned seed companies n start digging. They also sell chemicals $$$ that stop certain problems inherent in the changes to the seeds they have created. Brilliant marketing ploy, create a problem then sell the cure. If our fearless leader wanted to help America this is a corporate problem he should address asap

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
We have no brilliant leaders. Only different flavors of the same variety of political fools. They will say what they need to to get elected, then they fall victim to their own greed and self-centered stupidity. That certainly goes for all varieties of Republicants and Democraps!!! Nothing but chicken hawks who delight in sending us off to war, but PERISH THE THOUGHT that they might serve.

My apologies to anyone who takes umbrage at that. If you agree with ANYONE running for office, look to your own failings first. I readily admit that I am a bitter veteran, disaffected, unfeeling and without any sort of sympathy for anyone in Washington, OR pretenders to the throne.

Now, go ahead and report me to the owners of this site.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MountainRanger,

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Amen my friend , a BIG AMEN.

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
You and me both, MountainRanger. They're all after power, that's all. But I'll still vote against whomever.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
No offense taken at all Mtn Ranger, I totally agree.
TC

Posts: 138 | Location: Cedar Valley, Travis Co., TX | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Reason I was posting this is "gardening" yes I know it includes very modern over tones but gardening has been around for near forever. I loath it that a megabillions dollar corporation can pretty much control what I plant in a yard garden. AND can get Congress to pass laws protecting them if their weird experiments blow up in OUR face. Very very scary what money can buy anymore