muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc
Gotta laugh

This topic can be found at:
https://muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/712109401/m/7764034048

16 January 2016, 10:12 PM
Birdman61
Gotta laugh
Sitting here with my monkey butts sleeping in my lap while watching the tube. Crazy loud racket near drowning out the announcers. WTF is going on? Then realized my old girl of ten pushing eleven is snoring like a drunk sailor!!!! OMG ROTFL IS SHE LOUD. I'm near jealous hahaha. Gotta love em. A constent source of love n often amusement. Needed a mood booster n the old gal made me chuckle n smile n never opened her eyes. Paul Bunyan move over son hahaha we got a new champ in town. ;-)
16 January 2016, 10:17 PM
Birdman61
I seriously hate a computer trying to print words before I finish typing them. GRRRRR TAKES twice AS LONG to post having to reread n corrects its assumptions n mistsked
17 January 2016, 02:20 PM
Hanshi
I have two little girls. Sissy is the smallest, a tiny little upstart, and the noise that comes from her when she goes to sleep is awesome.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*
17 January 2016, 05:56 PM
Boartooth
Heh,sounds like a pug....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin
17 January 2016, 05:57 PM
Boartooth
Both of my girls are quiet sleepers,but their SBD's can clear out a room....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin
17 January 2016, 07:38 PM
Birdman61
My girls are country chihuahuas. About 8 to 12 pounds. Ages run 5,7, 10. The old girl is the alpha n the snorer. It's hysterical when one farts n spins around to see what tickled her butt, and yeah they can clean out a room.LOL funny when one farts n another gives her a dirty look n sneezes. Like having kids, just with extra legs n tails. Gotta laugh n gotta love em. House would seem empty without em. Had to put the oldest of 17 this past summer, mopped for a week missing her.
18 January 2016, 11:13 AM
MountainRanger
We got a picture of the grand daughter eating ribs for the first time. Eating isn't really the right word... gnawing on the bone and wearing the sauce is actually more an accurate description. Talk about a laugh. I told them that I'd be happy to pick up some chew bones next time I was at Pet Smart if she just needed something to gnaw on. hehehe

Sua Sponte
18 January 2016, 12:10 PM
Hanshi
In my house Sissy is alpha dog. She is a min-pin and weighs about 9 pounds. Littlebit is a chihuahua/dachshund mix and weighs about 11-12 pounds. They are our only children still living with us.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*