MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Tall Tales    JULY/AUGUST ISSUE IS HERE...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JULY/AUGUST ISSUE IS HERE...
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Tin-Type
posted
To All,

The July/August issue is here in North Seattle... 92 pages of good stuff...

'Til yer nightmares become saddled horses'
"Tin-Type"

Posts: 615 | Location: North Seattle, Salish Sea Area | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Talltree
posted Hide Post
Hey Tin-Type
How's it going? Are you at the PPR Rhondy this year capturing images? I do hope so, even if it's in my back yard this year Im not able to attend. My loss! If you are there I look forward to your photos. Hows the Mrs? I do hope and pray everything is going well.

Talltree

Keep you tail high and dry!

Posts: 173 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of NWTF Longhunter
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for my issue... Confused

Posts: 797 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I received my issue yesterday!

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday(East central Wisconsin)
Great Reading!!!Already looking forward to the next issue!

Posts: 122 | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Newoodsrunner
posted Hide Post
got my tonight can't put it down well I have to put it down for 5 minutes so I can get the message written

Posts: 461 | Location: SW Okla | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of NWTF Longhunter
posted Hide Post
Got my issue yesterday, I'm liking the face-lift... Smiler

Posts: 797 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post