New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Back Mebbe !!
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Hesitate ta say it too loudly er th computr gods will punish me an tak er away . Tyme will tell er nawt !

breathinaginRupe

Posts: 27 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 04 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
YAY!!!,Welcome back,Rupe!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Boartooth I,m amazed at how little posting/activity there is on the Board ! It sure isn't what it used ta was !! It seems that most of the old crew have gone . We used to have some good times with the tales . Nawh ther haint many ta read em . Thas kinda sad .

rememberindayspastRupe

Posts: 27 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 04 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I don't do much posting because I'm marginal,at best as to having anything to talk about that is pertinent to the subject.The various dings,and damage I've taken over the course of life have limited my involvement in this hobby.I hope to be able to be more involved in the future,but I've got to get use of my body back.I can only assume the same applies to lots of others as well.of course,a lot of folks have "gone forward" as well.It's just something that happens when folks enter our age range...I listen when folks that really have something to say speak,so don't think no one wants to listen to you....
Missin' Fiddlesticks Boartooth

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Boartooth --I never mt Sticks , but shared manya tale and considered him a friend . I miss him a bunch !

Rupe

Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Ole Fiddlesticks gave my rifle a name just before he left us.

Still hold great pride in takin Elly mae out to the woods to shoot!

Miss him a bunch too!

Posts: 197 | Registered: 15 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post