muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc
off to see the sawebones

This topic can be found at:
https://muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/712109401/m/7424038148

13 March 2018, 11:25 AM
Crossfox
off to see the sawebones
Hiya Fellas!

Walna, the long anticipated day has arrived. I'm off to the hospital to get a new right knee today.

It will be so novel to be able to walk without a limp and sleep with no bone on bone ache.

Will let ya'll know how it turns out!

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.
13 March 2018, 12:36 PM
Walkingeagle
Best wishes 'fox.
Walk
13 March 2018, 02:20 PM
Boartooth
Best wishes from our house too.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin
13 March 2018, 04:01 PM
markh
Good luck, glad I had mine done. Well worth it. Mark
13 March 2018, 04:25 PM
volatpluvia
May the doctors, etc. do a really great job! May you recover rapidly and completely! El León

pistuo deo lalo
13 March 2018, 05:11 PM
Dick
Hope it went well!

"Est Deus in Nobis"
15 March 2018, 02:09 PM
Loyalist Dave
Heal Fast Brother! Big Grin

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove
16 March 2018, 04:49 AM
mike payne
I had my right knee done two and half years ago.
I have been very happy and pain free. The key is do all the exercises they give you In PT. I pray all goes well for you to.

Mike
17 March 2018, 01:46 PM
Hanshi
And I also wish you a quick healing and pain free outcome.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*
18 March 2018, 08:08 AM
Bud in PA
Good luck to you, I had both of mine done at the same time 12 years ago. Been happy ever since.
22 March 2018, 09:19 PM
Crossfox
Hiya Fellas!

Walna, I survived the knee surgery......just feel like I've been run over by a bunch of ox carts! Been doing the best I can with the pt. At least I'm past the first week and have been assured that movement will continue to become easier as the next few weeks go by.

My respects to those who've gone thru this before. Also, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.
22 March 2018, 10:04 PM
volatpluvia
I am glad to hear this. Keep doing what they tell you to establish full movement. My m in law went thru this. Because of other issues they couldn't get her pt started for a few days. She had problems. But...she was in her late sixties when she had it done. Her knee lasted until she died at age 90. And she was active until other stuff slowed her down.

pistuo deo lalo
23 March 2018, 08:26 PM
markh
I had both done at the same time, just do all the pt and it should work out fine for you. Mine worked out very good, I do what ever with out trouble. Had them done about 13years ago. Mark
30 March 2018, 07:08 PM
Crossfox
YEA!!! I can actually bend my knee almost 90 degrees! Getting the staples removed on Monday, so hope the bending response will get stronger.

Thanks for all of the encouragement, fellas!

Regards, xfox

31 March 2018, 12:13 PM
Boartooth
Alright! Getting movement back in a joint is a good thing!

31 March 2018, 04:11 PM
Hanshi
That's great news and it will be even better a little later on. I waiting for a new spine replacement, preferably one of titanium or stainless steel.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*
31 March 2018, 05:51 PM
Bud in PA
Make sure you get the pain free one,I only got a partial and I forgot to request the pain free one.
01 April 2018, 01:20 PM
Boartooth
I was told,many years ago,by an orthpod,not to even talk to a surgeon about my joints until I literally could not walk anymore....Still not talking to surgeons.........

03 April 2018, 05:51 PM
Rockerdog
Glad to hear your recovering well.

Best regards. RH