Find
Notify
Tools

snow.... GRRRRRRRRRRR
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
got the cast off the other week, so today I donned shorts and my old boonie hat and Marie had me pushing our mower (which is an old Honda that is about as heavy as as a refrigerator). These were scare tactics against neighbors... skinny white legs and a lawn mower. Heck of a combination!! I'm with you volatpluvia... I like it warm, even a bit on the hot side.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
No rain here just wind.

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Today the snow in the front yard is gone. I broke up the pile at the end of the driveway with my tractors frontend loader, the DW and Son shoveled it onto the sun part of the lawn at 2:00pm it was gone!!!!!

Then spread the chicken manure around the garden still way to wet to till but spring seems to be coming and getting a grip on the new year.

Posts: 109 | Location: NH | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post