New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going out for a spell
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
Well guys,,,I will be gone awhile,going to go travel,fish,camp,and who knows what all Big Grin.
So I will see you all around when near a puter,but until NOV.(muzzleloader season)I won't be back home.
Aim small,,Mike

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Have fun.....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
did ya go traveling?

Wild as the wind

Posts: 404 | Location: Hittin the road | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Ya he's gone....checks in once in a while tho...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
I's floating in Idaho right now Big Grin

Factor
posted Hide Post
Scaring fish?

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Spent a lot of time fishing,canoeing the Snake River out here,have decided to break camp and head back East,maybe spent some time in the Cumberland Gap trails via Tenn,and ole Kaintuck.

See you all around,,Mike

Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Idaho. Where did you go floatin'. Some good small mouth bass fishin in the Snake.
Sounds like you're having a good time. Travel safe.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
awesome mtnmike. I will PM you. I am a traveler myself. I am still young but can honestly say I ahve traveled by all means possible. I'm curious how your getting around and living on the road

Wild as the wind

Posts: 404 | Location: Hittin the road | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post