New
Find
Notify
Tools

Having Trouble Posting ??
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Have had what I consider major machine problems . Thought I had them solved , updated my e-mail addy and hope that resolves this issue . We shall see . If so , I'll be back .

Rupe the Tech Dummy

Posts: 27 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 04 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Welcome back,buddy.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Boartooth - thought my problems were solved , but this danged computer is more temperamental than I am on my worst day !! Sure hope I kin solve it . Miss being able to chat with you "ol Goats when I'm not sleepin !

scfatchinmehead'boutbaldRupe

Posts: 27 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 04 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I can surely understand the frustration of dealing with an uncooperative computer.I'm a techno peasant also.I just usually bundle it up and take it to my friendly computer geek....The money spent is well worth it,to me....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post