Find
Notify
Tools

Puleeze!
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted
¿Will someone puleaz write us an amusing tall tale?
I tried to get something started a whlie back but no one has come back with one of his/her own.
¡That is what this forum is for! Amusing each other. We used to do it all the time.
¿Where oh where has The Oldfart gone? ¿And ole 'Schticks? They could write some shrieking fun humor. ¡Ji, ji!
Seriously, if we don't start making with the funnies the owners may eliminate this forum.
León Eugenio Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Keep yor sombrero pulled down tight 'n' yor toes tucked 'n yor taperderos companyero! 'ere be some doin's that'll frost tha hairs in yor nose!

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
The only frosted nose hair I have seen lately was last week when my contractor was spray painting my window frames white. Did kinda look like frost, hmmnnn...
I sat here reading your new tale in shorts and a cotton short sleeved shirt on this October night with the cooler night air coming in the open window beside me.
Enjoy your weather. I certainly enjoyed mine today.
Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post