New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy New Year!!
 Login/Join

Factor
posted
May all your trials from 2011 become successes in 2012. And, of course, shoot sharp's the word, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Here Here! Happy New Year! and for Volatpluvia..., Prospero Año Nuevo!..., Big Grin

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Deadeye
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to everyone here!

I'm going to start the new year by starting another flintlock build! I can't wait to get it going..... Wink

Posts: 1452 | Location: Good Ole USA of course! | Registered: 15 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to all from me too, sure glad to have been able tosee another one.

Posts: 964 | Location: south eastern Pa | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
Picture of Seepwater
posted Hide Post
I too, salute you all with a, "Happy New Year"!

shoot first ask questions later

Posts: 220 | Location: Lyman, WY....just 6 miles from Ft. Bridger! | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
found out lately that Dick Clark started hosting the New Years Day stuff(72)the same year I graduated HS, gonna be a sad day when he retires. I like him n it sort of feels like seeing family ya only see a couple times a year when he is on, rather then watching someone of star quality

Posts: 964 | Location: south eastern Pa | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Dang! Ir's New Years eve and I'm out of apple pie.

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. Here's wishing all to have good health, peace, happiness, and for those of us who didn't keep their powder dry in 2011, better luck in 2012.

Load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year all,
I'll share my apple pie ifen you get hare befor it's gone. Gulp, Gulp,Gulp.

I will not trade freedom or dignity for a handout.

Posts: 27 | Location: Colorados High Country | Registered: 03 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Allen
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year
I plan to start the new year with a coal fire and sparks a-flyin'!
Of course though after I get some sleep. Big Grin

Allen

Posts: 24 | Location: Berks Co., Pa. | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Tin-Type
posted Hide Post
TO ALL,

Have a Happy New Year and a safe one at that. I am sorry White Finger, but I will not share my Apple Pie with you. You are a good man, but the line in the sand must be drawn somewhere... HEE, Hee, hee...

'Til yer nightmares become saddled horses'
"Tin-Type"

Posts: 615 | Location: North Seattle, Salish Sea Area | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
It's been quite a while since I posted, tho I've poked my head in a looked about from time to time, but I would like to add my wishes for a very healthy and happy New Year to each of you.

Chaser

Posts: 177 | Location: Kooskooskie River Country | Registered: 02 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to you all from Wisconsin. Mark

Posts: 164 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Loyalist Dave!
And a prospero anyo nuevo to all of you.
Homre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Here I'm up before light getting stuff ready to make a peach pie and you guys is talkin' apples!

OK, come on over and I'll give you an apple. But you gotta bring the peaches or there will be NO pie.

Happy new year to all. Bird, good to see you still flyin'. Vollie, LD, Tin-Type and White Finger good hearing from you again...and all the rest of the friends I'm met and haven't met here at the Campfire.

Sparks

"I thought when you said you chased tornadoes, it was just a metaphor."
--soon to be ex-fiance in Twister

Posts: 247 | Location: Boise | Registered: 12 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Lone Tree
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to you all !!!

The Lord bless you and keep you;
Num. 6:24-26

Posts: 25 | Location: Western Minnesota | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post