Find
Notify
Tools

Ms. Audrey's Problem
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted
Well, Ms. Audrey was having a problem for a few days. She said it felt like something was tickling the inside of her right ear. She had me put some peroxide in it one night but it did not seem to help. Finally she asked me to look in there. I could not see well enough but it did indeed look like she had something in there. We discussed what to do since peroxide did not get it out. I remembered that someone had given us one of those airline bottles of tequila. Since I don't drink it was setting about for some months. I decided to put a drop in her ear because if it were wax it just might disolve it. After about five minutes Ms. Audrey said she thought she was hearing music. Since we were not being serenaded from outside the house like on many nights I asked her what type of music. Definately Méxican, she said. She said it was getting louder and more boistrous. But then she said, wait, it seems to be moving. Yes, she said it is getting dimmer and moving out of her ear. I thought it might be a delusion on her part but was glad to hear that something was exiting her ear. Then she said it was tickling her earlobe. So I rushed over to her office across the hall and got the magnifying glass. When I focused on her earlobe, to my astonishment, ¡I saw a tiny mariachi band! ¡It consisted of three tiny cockroaches, a spider and a miniature iguana! They were all wearing mariachi suits and grande sombreros, you know, the kind that bend up in the back at a hard angle and up in the front a little. Two of the roaches were playing trumpets and the third a trombone. The spider was teetering on one leg and playing seven drums simultaneously with his other legs. The iguana was playing base guitar. ¡I grabbed the mic from the stereo and fired it up! I pointed it at Ms. Audrey's earlobe and we heard pretty good music oming out of the stereo. It was a little slurred at some points but really good. As I watched through the glass I could see that each one of those critters was ¡drunk as a skunk! as they continued to play. I grabbed a small bottle with a ventilated top and used the blade of my pocket knife to scrape them off the earlobe and into the bottle. Once they quit shrieking with laughter and tumbling around they begn to play again. It was obvious they were having a great time. After a while they wound down and got a little sleepy. So I turned of the stereo and decided the seven of us could sleep well tonight. Ms. Audrey said her ear appeared to be clear now. I figured when the little critters woke up I could flake a little aspirin into the bottle to help them with their hangovers. I planned to fire them up the next evening with another drop of tequila. ¡With a two ounce bottle this could go on for a long time! Who knows maybe I could take this on the road.
León

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
uh huh. Since you said that you don't drink, I can only assume that you have been nibbling on peyote or some loco weed. Wink

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Naw, Rancocas, sometimes something just goes TRIP inside my head and then funny stuff happens, ¡hee, hee!
León

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of Montour
posted Hide Post
"What did you want for 2 dollars, a Bandeja Paisa?!"

Posts: 150 | Location: Right where Im standing | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post