MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Tall Tales    WOW ! New issue of Muzzleloader is here.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WOW ! New issue of Muzzleloader is here.
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Tin-Type
posted
To all,
Hope you had a joyous Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year. I went to the Post Office on my twice a week trip to pick up my mail. The Jan/Feb issue was there. Wow....

'Til yer nightmares become saddled horses'
"Tin-Type"

Posts: 615 | Location: North Seattle, Salish Sea Area | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
I just got my issue also and it looks like it is going to be a good one!

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
If Mike Nesbitt don't quit showing me them Canoe Guns,,I am going on a scalping party!!
He is breaking my heart Frowner

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I recognize the picture on the front cover. The shape of the waterfall is distinctive. It is a painting done by David Wright, but the scene is Bald River Falls, in the Cherokee National Forest near Tellico Plains here in east Tennessee. I have done maintenance on the Bald River Trail above that waterfall.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtnmike:
If Mike Nesbitt don't quit showing me them Canoe Guns,,I am going on a scalping party!!
He is breaking my heart Frowner

It's way too late for me; I've already planned for a canoe gun kit in my future.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Well,let's see,I have my trade gun,now I "need" a squirrel gun,A Lancaster in .62,a canoe gun.....Oh wait,a pistol is required too,right?....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
I bought the latest John Grisham novel: Sycamore Lane. Behold! There is a character in there named, Ta Da: MIKE NESBIT.
As Rush Limbaugh says, 'I am not making this up.'
My chin hit my chest, but there it was.
Mike, maybe you need to have a chat with him.
León

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post