muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc
Bitterroot Brigade

This topic can be found at:
https://muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/712109401/m/5304059148

20 February 2019, 01:23 PM
Crossfox
Bitterroot Brigade
Well fellas,

I have recently met some local folks that are BP shooters here in the valley. And they are of like mind in that we should start a BP group here to have fun and camaraderie. So, we are going to try to come up with someplace to shoot on a regular basis and maybe have a rondy.

So, keep yor flint sharpe, bore wiped, 'n' yor powder dry, cuz hyar is tha start ov tha Bitterroot Brigade!!

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.
20 February 2019, 02:37 PM
markh
That sounds great for you and your friends. Mark
20 February 2019, 10:10 PM
Boartooth
Sounds great!* Counts on fingers to figure mileage to Montana*

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin
19 March 2019, 03:39 PM
Dick
quote:
Originally posted by Crossfox:
Well fellas,

I have recently met some local folks that are BP shooters here in the valley. And they are of like mind in that we should start a BP group here to have fun and camaraderie. So, we are going to try to come up with someplace to shoot on a regular basis and maybe have a rondy.

So, keep yor flint sharpe, bore wiped, 'n' yor powder dry, cuz hyar is tha start ov tha Bitterroot Brigade!!

Regards, xfox

Let me know, Crossfox. I’m in Helena.

"Est Deus in Nobis"
19 March 2019, 08:41 PM
Crossfox
Will do, Dick, as soon as we have something put together.

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.