New
Find
Notify
Tools

New movie at Christmas
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
A new movie called the Revenent about Hugh Glass n the bear attack comes out Dec 25th. Doubtful but hopefully it is decent. Been awhile since the last frontier movie came out.

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Someone here posted the trailer for that movie a while back... a good bit of discussion about Leonardo DeCaprio playing Hugh Glass. Still, the trailer looked interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoebZZ8K5N0

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I saw the trailer the other day looked interesting

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hooeee! Ifen thet don't look like some ov my ventures in Alasky when I wuz younger!!

Looks like it'll be a good'un even iffen it aint quite HC.

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post