Find
Notify
Tools

The Buckskin Report....
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted
Anyone out here know a source for copies of this out of print magazine?
Not keen on ebay....just wanting to buy or trade for some copies.
Thanks,
Andy

Follow me I am the Infantry

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Oops! Red Face
I recently gave away cartons full of them. Probably the complete collection.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of roundball
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable timing.....just doing a lot of early spring cleaning lately and dropped off an armload of copies at the recycle center.

Flintlock Rifles & Smoothbores
Hunt Like The Settlers

Posts: 1867 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Andy, Is there something particular you are looking for? Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Andy: Have most of them. Let's talk. Can copy off pages for you.

Dave D.

Posts: 97 | Location: Shelton, WA | Registered: 23 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Rifleman 1776 and Roundball...just my luck...my ship always comes in...when I'm at the airport...lol

Mike,
Just got a copy of Barid's 15 years in the Hawken Lode to go with my copy of Hawken Rifles....and that got me thinking about his magazine....just wanting to see what I missed out on, I guess.

Dave,
Thanks.....not sure what I'm looking for....so not sure what to ask you to copy...If you have any extra copies...I'd like to get those....
Andy

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Andy, I should have some extra copies in the boxes of junk left from my dad's plunder. Give me some time and if I find some I'll be sure to let you know. Then you can crawl down to one of our shoots or rendezvous. Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Wow....thanks Mike that would be great.
Andy

Factor
posted Hide Post
Andy, Just don't be in any hurry. And if you do find some others, you'd better grab'em. Shoot sharp, Mike

Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Never in a hurry when others are fixing to help me out....and if I see any copies I 'll be sure to get ' em.....thanks again.
Andy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: andy*,