New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good people
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
Got dressed n went out front to dig out an area for the dogs to use. Got done n went I'm to warm up n recoup a bit. Since the cancer my stamina is about zero. Got a glass of water n looked out the window n there's five people shoveling out my walk n another on a tractor with a bucket cleaning my drive way. They cleared n nice path to the door which I can now open, it had a drift all the way up to the window. Didn't recognize them at first but they are neighbors from down the street. Mom,Dad all the grown kids just helping out folks in the neighborhood. Had a big ol beef bone I gave for their Boxer. They wouldn't take anything but a deep felt Thank You. Hahaha angels in boots. Yup there still are some good folks out there.

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Ya,they still exist...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Great to hear positive stories! A blessing on your neighbors.
TC

Posts: 138 | Location: Cedar Valley, Travis Co., TX | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Good folks are everywhere but never get any press. You have very nice neighbors!

Posts: 109 | Location: NH | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post