Find
Notify
Tools

Cowboy logic.
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Hobbles
posted
When I was still out west, and a lil younger and not so smart, I met an old man that was wearing just one spur as he was riding his horse. I thought ,at the time, that was strange. So I asked him why he only had one spur on. He kinda looked at me and said "That's all I need. I found out long time ago that if I get one side of my horse to go in a certain direction, the other side would follow". There was nothing I could say.

........ "Fear nothin but God"
"You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~ John Quincy Adams

Posts: 260 | Location: Scottsville Kentucky | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Roll Eyes Hadn't thought about that Razzer never have worn spurs

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Not correct,but amusing... Smiler

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Found myself with only one spur one time. Don't know if the other came off when I left the saddle er when I hit the ground. And if'n your head hits the ground hard enough you WILL be seeing double! Roll Eyes

Posts: 82 | Location: north georgia | Registered: 12 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post