Find
Notify
Tools

Yes Dear
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Hobbles
posted
Wife just told me that she is NOT going anywhere with me unless I take my weapon.

She said, "Nobody is going to cut my head off and you better make sure of that.".
I think I'm more scared of her than of the head cutters.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hobbles,

........ "Fear nothin but God"
"You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~ John Quincy Adams

Posts: 260 | Location: Scottsville Kentucky | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Best answer in the world...."Yes dear".

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Hobbles
posted Hide Post
Women can get scarey sometimes. My Wife is a mousy lil thing that is barley 5'.
But I know I'm in trouble when she dance's for me. Have you ever seen the Haka?
She grows to 6 foot 12 and 1/2 inches.

........ "Fear nothin but God"
"You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~ John Quincy Adams

Posts: 260 | Location: Scottsville Kentucky | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
HA! I'm the lord and master of my home and all final decisions are made by me. Don't believe me??. Well just ask my wife.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Around home I keep my opinions and my plans to myself because forgiveness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah,I know the Haka....Apparently my wife actually loves me. Dunno how that happened,but there it is.So now I have to be real careful not to blow it. She treats me so well I have to tell her to take it easy sometimes so she doesn't hurt herself.Not to mention I'm trying to get back under 200 lbs.With her cooking,it's not an easy task......I also have to be careful to be reasonable in my "wants",otherwise she'd turn herself inside out trying to make it happen.I don't deserve her,but I'm trying...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
Yea Boartooth I have the same problem, if problem is what you call it. That woman has done things for me and gone places with me that I never imagined she would, I got to make sure I don't over do it.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
When I married my wife it was the best decision I ever made. That woman is amazing. She hunts with me, does rondies with me, and puts up with me. She is defintely a "woman to ride the river with." No backup in her at all, well unless there is snake around. Smiler

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post