New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Grizzly Adams
 Login/Join

Free Trapper
posted
They say these hard moments seem to always happen in 3's. Now my old hero Dan Hagerty (Grizzly Adams) has passed. It has been a rough start to a new year! http://www.wsoctv.com/news/ent...al_facebook_2014_sfp

Posts: 197 | Registered: 15 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I also liked Haggarty's Griz character. We're losing far too many, guys.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Cancer again, man that's depressing. I heard he went through some tough times but got straightened out. We have what's called METV around here, be kool if like many other shows from the 70s n 80s it shows they could reair ol grizzley, the scarecrow of romney Marsh and swamp fox. Aw heck toss in the old Zero n its a home run. Dan I hope yer old four legged costar n buddy Bert is waiting on ya as ya step off the rainbow bridge

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Who gets the bear ??? Serious,,if Haggerty is the only handler he has even known,,,now what..
Dan looks like a good man to have on point,,headed for Point a le Barbe,,Last Rendezvous,,when the Factor calls we all must answer..

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post