New
Find
Notify
Tools

I support Phil
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
I support Phil Robertson,he is right. All I need to say.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
X2.....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Phil say what alot/some/a few people think.I will boycot and bad mouth A&E ,and buy everything made or promoted by Phil,,even if I dont need it.
We will be judged by man daily,by our maker once,you pick. Phil has!!!

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Phil Robertson is being penalized for being honest and standing up for morality and decency. This whole society is turned around backwards.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
I believe that they asked him that question knowing what a Bible believing Christian would say just to cause him to get in trouble as GQ and the reporter doing the interview are both liberals.

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of JoeM
posted Hide Post
I agree with Phil Robertson. I agree with what "Scoundrel" said above, "This whole society is turned around backwards."

Posts: 69 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Like many here,I agree with Phil.It rankles,however,that he was set up like that.I think it was specifically to generate publicity for A&E.It worked.....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Ain't much of a fan of 'em, myself. Got a chuckle or two out of the bits'n'pieces I've seen, and understand why they're so liked.

Anyhow, for Christmas I wound up with one o' them scrubby things ye take into the shower and soap yerself down with. Naturally a growed man wouldn't use such a feminy thing. This'un's got Phil's head stuck on it. Not his real head but one of a shrunkenheaded size. He calls it a 'Yuppie Scrubber'.

It ain't goin' into no shower with me. But it does rile up some conversation. Homesteader Jack has already been on my back about it . . .

Unscrubbed'Sticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Just read an article where Kid Rock came out in support of Phil. He said all the PC BS has got to stop. Hmm, I might become a Kid Rock fan yet.

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post