New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heeeeeey MtnMike!
 Login/Join

Factor
posted
Did you get my answer back to your personal email? If not lemme know at teddings50@gmail.com and I'll answer up.

Fiddlesticks

As long as there's Limb Bacon a man'll eat! (But mebbe not his wife...)

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Howdy Fiddlesticks! Yep I gotten yer mail, and wanted to say thank ya! I would have got back with you sooner but I have loss the uses of all ma digits cept for 1 thumb & 1 pinkie,but don't you worry your noggin about it cuz I think I have come up with a failsafe plan where I can travel round an see all my Campfire buddies, See what you think": Now you have heared bout that widow woman that won a Million dollars lawsuit again McDonalds for servering hot coffee? And you heared about tha fella got cancer an sued the baccy company right? Well after today an the loss of the use of my digits,1 of two thangs is goin happen (1) Band-Aid brand is either goin to make me they spokesman/poster-boy or (2) I WILL find out who made this !@#%&@! AWL and sue the britches off-um! I am here to testify leather working is a dangerous ocupasun!!!
Your 2 fingered(sore) friend Bloodymtmike

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
Picture of Seepwater
posted Hide Post
Welllll, you're thumb is still work'n so you can still hitch-hike.

shoot first ask questions later

Posts: 220 | Location: Lyman, WY....just 6 miles from Ft. Bridger! | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hope you get awl right, Mike. Sounds like you'll have some reading time.

'Twixt hitch hikin' trips . . .

Fiddlesticks

Posts: 4816 | Location: Buffalo River Country | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Fiddlesticks,,I'll make you a deal Big Grin You rite,,I'll read Big Grin Big Grin

Booshway
posted Hide Post
I spilt my own blood on everything I ever made using an awl. But don't worry, fingers is a long way from your heart.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh heh . . . Fellers who stuck out their necks for other things can stick out their digits for a huntin' pouch'n'such . . .

Fiddlesticks

Factor
posted Hide Post
Anyone who drinks McDonalds coffee deserves what they get(yuck).....If yer plan works out,Mike,be sure you schedule a stop in Oregons' hillbilly country... Big Grin

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
There ain't no telling,,I might get lucky? Eeker

<mtnmike>
posted
Well,I have gotten to a certain spot,thinking on lining the pouch/bag with ticking,,,What do you pilgrims think about that? All ideees accepted.

sore but determined,,,,Mike

Factor
posted Hide Post
Aren't you even gonna heal up first?

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
In reference to the above post,I know for a fact that re-injuring an un healed wound just hurts more.....

<mtnmike>
posted
Naw,,after that time I had a boar hog tear me a gash in my shin and we had to sew it up 3 days from a doctor,I reckon I can handle a few pin pricks huh? Roll Eyes

Graybeard
Picture of Seepwater
posted Hide Post
I lined my last two shooting bags with pillow ticking. In fact, I found a roll of pillow ticking at a thrift store the other day. 5' wide and probably 30' long...just think of the patches I can make!

shoot first ask questions later

Posts: 220 | Location: Lyman, WY....just 6 miles from Ft. Bridger! | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Yeah son,,that's a powerful amount of patches Eeker

Factor
posted Hide Post
Weeeell,everything is relative,I guess.....Seep,I nay be jumping to conclusions,but I'm guessing you're not gonna have to buy much patching material for awhile.....