New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, i made it to 62 ,Happy Birthday to me. Been 62 for nigh on 30 minutes heeheehee

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Whoopee!
Congradulations!
I'm 67. Hopefully, someday, you will make it that far too, sonny.
Cool

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Happy BD you young whippersnapper! I'll be 70 next month, by the grace of God and if the creek don't rise.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
LOL well you ol geezers might be older in years but doc told me this ol carcus had the wear n tear of being near 80 hanaha tween that indestructible attitude of a youngen n the cancer I got me enough aches n pains to think that ol saw bones just might know what he's saying ROTFLMAO but I'll take it all n then some for another beautiful morning like this one, makes it all worth it. That n haven a couple of my little four legged kids snuggled in pops lap getten their morning belly rub n all over scratch heeheehee. Yup!! Life is good

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Know what you mean,Birdman,It ain't the years,it's the miles....next to all you guys,I'm a pup,only 58,but am really looking forward to retirement in August.Heavy equipment mechanic is a young mans' sport.I'm wore out....My pooches are both way too big to sit in laps,but they get their scritches anyway.....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah,'grats on makin' it to another year,bro.I hate it when I ramble off the subject....

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday! I'll soon be 70 and can't believe I lasted this long.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Felizidades, hombre de los pajaros! Been drawing my SS for five years now at 67. Viejo Hombre del Dosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Kids, only kids would whoop it up like that. I've been 69 for 2 month now.

On the other hand, go ahead and whoop it up, too darn many don't get to make it as far as you have. Big Grin

Load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday !! Birdman, from another youngster. I'll be 59 the last day of next month.

Posts: 79 | Location: Yellville,Ar | Registered: 08 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,that makes me a couple'a days older than you.... Big Grin