Find
Notify
Tools

Sad news...
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted
So It has been a long while since I have been here at the fire...

It is with great sadness and regret that I come back only to post news of my friend Dave Braun's passing.
Dave passed Monday the 29th of January.
Dave was the man who really get my interest and passion for muzzleloading started.
We shared many a hunt , rendezvous and had great amounts of fun sharing our gun collection at events and museums.
For a complete obit please see:
ruxtonmuseum.org
Andy

Follow me I am the Infantry

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Andy,

Sorry for the loss of your friend Dave Braun. Remember the good times and accomplishments that define his life and those that were were touched by him.

I sincerely hope that the G.A. Ruxton Memorial Museum will continue on and enrich the lives of many more in the future.

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Andy,

What xfox said.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Thank you.
Andy

Follow me I am the Infantry

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
The best things in life are the people you love,the places you've seen,and the memories you've made along the way,cherish each and every one of them.
one day we will all trap the high valley ,,together,,for now we have to wait for our turn to be called to cross the River Jordan.Your friend is not lost,,he's the lead scout,
See you up the trail,

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Walking Crow:
The best things in life are the people you love,the places you've seen,and the memories you've made along the way,cherish each and every one of them.
one day we will all trap the high valley ,,together,,for now we have to wait for our turn to be called to cross the River Jordan.Your friend is not lost,,he's the lead scout,
See you up the trail,

AMEN!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post