Tools

Is this blasphemy?
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of NWTF Longhunter
posted
This video will make you laugh and then cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...bedded&v=_iMUql-1Ung

Posts: 797 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
m-I-c-k-e-y-m-o-u-s-e

Posts: 86 | Location: North central Alabama, Limestone County, Athens | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Sickening!

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Blasphemous alright, with a capital "B"!! Nothing is sacred these days. Comparing an inline (oops I said it; another $1.00 to the swear jar) to a Hawken is like comparing a Yugo to a Lexus. Can you just hear ol' Bearclaw when he saw that...you know. He'd say "Is that what they be usin' fer guns these days? No wonder yer starvin' Pilgrim, here try mine". Johnson would be a convert then for sure.

Posts: 69 | Registered: 12 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
It's obvious why the bear killed him! No field of view Big Grin......Gary

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Definitely blasphemy! I left a rather scathing remark in the comment section of the video regarding in lines and using them during blackpowder only seasons.

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
GET A ROPE! Heresy, heresy, burn'm at the stake.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,

Load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Longhunter; I know you didn't make the video but you did post it on this traditional site and therefore you need to do penance. Your penance is to visit a rifle range 10 times and shoot a minimum of 10 shots from a traditional muzzleloader on each of the 10 range visits.

load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Whitefinger,there may be some confusion about the definition of penance,it's supposed to be unpleasant...... Big Grin

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
What's the dead guy's name... Jackass Jack? Or is that the name of the guy who finds the rifle?
Eeker

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Dead guy should be named "Butter Knife Bob",,and the only up side I see is, the Guy who found the rifle is alone,so he can throw the junk into the snow and leave with his manhood.I can see why he screamed ,,just when he felt his prayers were answered,he got had,,,,,

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Is it time for Peabody and Sherman to show up? Or had they already been there. Whoa!

Factor
posted Hide Post
hahahaha LOL that's excellent. Big Grin OR maybe a blue, British, police box was seen nearby?

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
That was done in bad taste,never cared for cva nohow Roll Eyes

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Hey LD, Could it be that "Jack" feller is a Dalek? That might explain the futuristic weapon and why his rightful name is not known. LOL!

Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Or maybe a Zygon.

Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Saw that on TV the other day. Was really enjoying it until he pulled that thing out of the snow. Then I had the same feeling as Del Gue's mam and pap when he told them he was heading for the Rocky Mountains. Gut shot!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post