Find
Notify
Tools

STUFF
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted
Okay, now, let's talk "stuff". What about your stuff? Do you have "your stuff" divided into categories of importance, value, usability, just in case and "just don't want to toss it"? I do!

#1. Is the stuff I consider critical such as stuff related to actual shooting, hunting and maintenance.
#2. Is "hard to get" stuff or "in short supply" stuff.
#3. Is the stuff I use to make "other" stuff that I need.
#4. Is stuff I have sorta "stowed away" that I might need at some point.
#5. Is all the tools I have available: drill press, 8" wheel grinder, various hand tools, my knives etc, etc.

#6 BEGINS THE CATEGORIES OF STUFF SOMEWHAT LESS IMPORTANT
#6. Things that might,or might not, be needed or useful at some point in the future.
#7. Boxes & thingies for putting stuff into so as not to lose anything.
#8. Misc. stuff: various calls, bits of copper wire, other metals, nonworking small appliances, etc, etc.
#9. Any other and all stuff in my shop regardless of what it actually is or whether or not it's useful.
This is STUFF as I do not own any "crap".

How about you guys?

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Lol, I've got all the above. However, I'm nowhere near organized much less labelled. :P

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I'm okay as long as no one moves my stuff just to make room for their crap. Big Grin

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Lol, yup.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post