New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's Early !
 Login/Join

Factor
posted
Yeah so DST Daylight Savings Time messes with me a bit since I've gotten a bit older..., and messes with me longer, so..., I decided to try and adapt quicker. I got up yesterday at 03:30 EST, which is an hour before when I get up on a weekday (my shift starts at 06:00) I did that because yesterday's 03:30 is today's 04:30 under Eastern Daylight Time. Tomorrow I will again get up at 04:30 EDT, although it's my bi-weekly "day off"..., in hopes that when back to work Tuesday...the time change won't be so rough.

Anyway..., my body is telling me, "Dude it's bloody early!". Eeker Wink

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Been there; done that, LD. Mostly I worked evening and night shift which burned me OUT.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I retired,twice,took care of the entire transition.My clocks are atomic so they reset themselves.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Can't hunt turkeys until mid April and don't go back to my state mosquito control job until late April, so I just get up when the sun starts coming through the window in the morning. What's a clock? Big Grin

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post