Find
Notify
Tools

DEAD
 Login/Join

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted
Guys, it's really been dead around here the past few days. This isn't much of a post but but is a post nonetheless. Big Grin

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
HUH! Whut?!? Snort, wheeze, cough......Dang, Hanshi, ya didn't have ta make so much noise......some ov us 'ere wuz a taking a nap 'n' checking eye lids fer light leaks.

Now that you've woke us up, check out the Hunting section fer new News from Montana.

regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Yes, so cold dead that I was thinking of putting this forum in a mausoleum and forgetting about it.
I see some of you on another muzzleloader site that I lurk around. Maybe I'll go ahead and join there. (maybe I am joined there and forgot about it???)

One thing: I have resolved to spend a lot less time on this time wasting machine, and to get out and do more stuff. I have a lot to do.
I have put in 18 days of bear and deer hunting, so far. I will probably get in two or three more days before Christmas and the New Year. Then, in January I hope to begin predator and small game hunting through the end of February. March I will probably start fishing again. Then April starts the spring turkey season. And so on.
Right now my wife and I are busy attending various Christmas parties - eating to dang much! But it is all sooo good. ():~)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hi folks. Aye, unfortunately, it seems dead around here. I have been busy lately with other things holding my attention. I hoped this forum would regenerate but it is proving difficult to do so.

For my part, I have slowed down on all forum participation so it is not just here. Keep pressing into the wind!

"Lang may yer Lum Reek"
"May the wee mouse never leave your cupboard
with a tear in his eye"

DanL

God bless America and Alba Gu Brath!

Posts: 567 | Location: God's farm in Alabama | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
And may ye be in Heaven a half hour 'fore the Devil knows ye're dead!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Ah, de ol' debel. When I get up in the mornings and my feet hit the floor the Devil raises his hands and exclaims, "Oh, Hell, Tommy's up"!

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I belong to too many sites and have curtailed my visits to several; others I visit only occasionally. I guess I'll stay on this one as it's not ready to fold. So I'll be around to post from time to time but NOT daily for sure.

Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Hanshi. I belong to another forum you do but still come here every now and again as it is not used that much it seems anymore. I am a neighbor just to the west of you in NH.

Posts: 109 | Location: NH | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by uncle snore:
Merry Christmas Hanshi. I belong to another forum you do but still come here every now and again as it is not used that much it seems anymore. I am a neighbor just to the west of you in NH.

That's good to hear you being close. There just might be a chance we can get together eventually. Smiler