New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hapy New Ta Th Year !!
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Hapy New Year al ya ol scoundrels !! Makin anya thm revulushions ? Me ya asks ? Bin thinkina one tha culd be kept.......an tha wuld be ta go aftr tha new fowler tha I bin planning on gittin !! HAW !!

Rupe/PA

Posts: 467 | Location: NW Pennsylvania | Registered: 20 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Rupe, and everyone else as well. No resolutions here, just vowing to keep taking steps forward. Life sure has a way of feeding a guy nasty curve balls at times! Oh well, 10% is what you face, 90% is how you react. It all builds character. Anyhow, here's hoping you all have a wonderful and prosperous 2014.
Best always
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone! No resolutions for me but would sure love to get out in the woods more this year!

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
New Days to ya'll! Resolutions? Yep!! Listen to you guys more,,spend more time woods-walking.

Respectfully,

Mike

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year! My resolution is to shoot my smoke poles more often. The modern day life seems to always eat up more and more of my time.

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to all. Revolution or resolution, all the same thing, nothing but trouble. Best avoid them like the plague. Meetin' up with an ol' grizz isn't half the trouble.

Load fast and aim slow.

Posts: 1726 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 08 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Happy New year to you all. I resolve to do more of what I want and less of what I don't.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post