New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas
 Login/Join

Factor
posted
No tall tale intended, just want to wish Merry Christmas to the Campfire. And a Happy New Year too. Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Dick
posted Hide Post
Yes, Happy Christmas to everyone who celebrates that sort of thing! Happy Holidays to the rest of yez.

"Est Deus in Nobis"

Posts: 2902 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Also a warm Merry Christmas going out to everyone from the Peace River country. May the season bring love and warmth, and may us each enjoy the time spent with loved ones, the laughter of children and the wonderful meals.
Take care and stay safe.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Dang only 6 weeks of squirrel season left!!! Merry Christmas to all is

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I have no problem saying Merry Christmas!!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Mike and all other brothers and sisters here. Rejoice in the son of our Lord.

Posts: 109 | Location: NH | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
I wish all at the campfire the best of Christmas greetings, and hope all "made meat " this fall.....best to all....Gary

" You do with your scalp as you wish and don't be telling us what to with ours."

Posts: 158 | Location: lake champlain, vt | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all at the campfire!

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of TurkeyCreek
posted Hide Post
And a big Merry CHRISTmas to all y'all from the southern plains of Oklahoma!

"They do not live their lives 'by your leave'! They hack it out of the wilderness with their own two hands, bearing their children along the way!" - Cora Monroe - "Last Of The Mohicans"

Posts: 186 | Location: Turkey Creek on Cimarron Drainage | Registered: 10 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Although I am of a faith other than Christian, I have no problems wishing a Merry Christmas. Or for that matter simply Happy Holidays.

Remember, my brothers, if the jug is passed around to you and you pass it on with a little missing, stay off your horse and call for a buggy. I want all of you here on Jan 2, 2016.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
To all my brother vets, to all my brother shooters in the East, West, North and South, and most of all, HERE... You have my admiration, my respect and all my best wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or however one might define and celebrate this special time.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Down here in sunny south mèxico I like to say: Que tengas un bendito Navidad. (May you have a blessed Christmas) They do a double take and then smile and say something kind back to me. Of course, the say feliz Navidad. (Happy Christmas)
Leòn Hombre del Bosque

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Cado
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all

Posts: 617 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post