muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc
Glossy Mag

This topic can be found at:
https://muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/712109401/m/1844041148

04 November 2016, 05:55 PM
volatpluvia
Glossy Mag
Wow! I really have been out of the country for a while. I found MuzMag at at super duper grocery store. It is glossy! I just paged thru it in astonishment. I didn't even read anything yet, but I recgnized the old writers and their respective deparments. I wil start reading in a few days. I must not get distracted from voting.

pistuo deo lalo
05 November 2016, 06:51 AM
John Blozik
I had showed my wife this months issue, and said the same thing. Quality magazine, from type of paper, print/photo, and information. This is a sit down with a good glass of Jack that I look forward to every issue! Just started my subscription again this year.
05 November 2016, 09:08 AM
Big Ugly
There is a problem with the the new format guys, and I have contacted their staff to correct it. I suspect that many others, like myself, are dealing with considerable effort needed to clean up themselves after drooling all over from the beautiful rifles shown, not only in the articles, but in the ads as well. This month's issue was particularly troublesome.

Part Man, Part Critter
Born under the watch of the Great Spirit
05 November 2016, 12:53 PM
Boartooth
I've noticed the same problem....Thanks for bringing it up!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin
05 November 2016, 02:26 PM
volatpluvia
You almost have to shower, shave and put on your tux to pick it up and read it.

pistuo deo lalo
06 November 2016, 07:24 AM
John Blozik
Funny!
06 November 2016, 01:08 PM
Boartooth
Lol Big Grin

23 December 2016, 01:53 AM
Jason Gatliff
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen! I am glad you like what I've done with MUZZLELOADER since buying it from the Scurlocks.

Big Ugly, if you think drooling on the magazine is a problem while reading it, imagine how much drool is generating while laying out each issue. I can't tell you how many keyboards I go through in a year due to drooling! :-)

As for the tux thing... MUZZLELOADER goes equally well with a tux, jeans, pajamas, or anything else you'd want to wear :-)

Jason

Jason Gatliff
Historical Enterprises, LLC
23 December 2016, 11:33 AM
Boartooth
I refuse to give up my mocs... Wink

23 December 2016, 03:16 PM
uncle snore
Nude with a light coat of bear grease should be OK
24 December 2016, 12:33 PM
Walking Crow
Jason over on the Old Site there was a listing called,"find a club near you" or something along that line.any chance you could get that up and running again.Listed Shooting /reenactor clubs in many areas. Might have to get Big Smoke to recall it.